Get Update on Education and Technlogy News

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITE HERE...

LightBlog

Tuesday 27 September 2016

GET ETISALAT 200MB FOR #200 AND 500MB FOR #500

Etisalat has been a nice network since when it has started.Here is another cheap browsing subsription code for you on etisalat.But as for me i dont think I have any problem browsing on my etisalat line because I am still blazing with my Free browsing using my tweakware3.6 well thanks to etisalat anyway.But for those who aren't eligible to use the tweakware,here is a cheap subscription for you on etisalat to enjoy.

etisalat.jpg

Etisalat 200MB For 200 Naira Subscription Code You'll get free 5mins of voice call to etisalat numbers once you opt-in to this plan. So to activate this bundle: - Simply dial 2292*10#. - Your N200 will be deducted and you'll get a confirmation message upon successful subscription. - It's valid for 7 days!

Etisalat 500MB For 500 Naira Subscription This plan gives 500MB data for #500, valid for 30 days. Dial 2292*12# or text LCD to 229

  • Item 1
  • Item 2

No comments:

Post a Comment